Service and Installation Engineer
Salary - £35,000 - £40,000
25 days hol + pension + life assurance
Global engineering business working for some of the biggest OEM manufacturers in the world are looking for an additional service and installation engineer electrically biased to join the maintenance engineering team in Coventry working across a varied role covering clients in the UK and overseas.
Through continued growth and an expanding order book offer stability and long term employment, working in a customer facing role involving complex projects activities.
As service and installation engineer you will
- Multi skilled engineer with an electrical bias
- PLC Programming skills
- Installation and Commissioning skills
- Electrician and Mechanical Fault finding
- Experience working overseas
- Experience maintenance of pumps, filters, pneumatics
- Experience of installing new plant and equipment, servicing and or maintenance works on plant machinery
- Service, repair and modification of equipment
- Experience working to ISO9001 and ISO14001
- Able to travel at short notice and work away from home or overseas for upto 2 to 3 weeks at a time
- Time served apprentice within an engineering discipline with relevant experience
- Full clean UK driving license
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.