Position: Service & Diagnostic Technician
Salary/Package: £25,000 - £27,000 + Bonus
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a busy independent garage looking for a Service and Diagnostic technician who also holds a MOT licence.
The role on offer is a Full Time Permanent position working in a garage in the busy London area.
Working Hours - 08:00 - 5:30 (Monday to Friday) and every other Saturday 8am-1pm.
Experience is essential for this role with a minimum of a level 3, MOT certificate is required for holiday cover.
- Diagnostics, Repairs, Services and potentially MOT's
- Ensuring all work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Communication with the Service Time and Workshop is key
- Speaking with customers and be able to offer your technical knowledge and opinion
- Being able to keep up to date with forever changing technology
- Maintaining high Customer Service throughout the entire job
- Maintaining high organisations and orderly administration of your work
- Class 4 & 7 certified
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Effective Communication and People Skills
- Good IT skills
- Technical abilities
- Vehicle Maintenance knowledge
A competitive salary
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Gemma Atkin, Alecto Recruitment.
or call on in strict confidence.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
- vehicle technician
- MOT tester
- vehicle mechanic
- automotive technician
- master technician
- automotive mechanic
- diagnostic technician
- diagnostic mechanic