Our international client based in Chessington, Surrey require an experienced Service Analyst to provide support services to the UK Service Operation.
In particular the role will have dual responsibility:
- To take care of all service administration
- Provide first level service delivery management function either direct to customers or in support of the Service Delivery Managers
- Produce Monthly Service Reports in accordance with Contract requirements..
- Produce and maintain detailed Customer contract files.
- Provide internal service to record and update all installed assets.
- Collate action points from Service reviews and manage progression to completion. Provide timely updates for SDM before next service review.
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of Preventative / Life Cycle maintenance plans.
- First point of contact for internal & external customers when supporting service desk.
- Allocate service visits to technicians and administer their work schedule, taking into consideration our clients needs; and independently evaluate, organise and prioritise work in accordance with the contract requirements.
- Minor' sales - assist in taking & processing orders for additional equipment from our existing customers.
- Act as first escalation point for customer issues. In particular manage calls that approach or exceed SLA response time.
- SQL skills and MS Excel skills required
Functions in detail:
- Create and maintain a cost forecast that tracks actual and forecast costs against the project budget.
- Ensure that invoice payments are monitored and overdue invoices highlighted for resolution by the Service Management team.
- Maintain a risk register and issue log; liaise with service team members on a regular basis to ensure that risks and issues are captured and updated.
- Progress items from the issues log to successful completion - as allocated by the SDMP
- Pro-actively manage the variation procedure to ensure that variation orders are tracked and processed in accordance with customer time requirements.
- Set-up and maintain correspondence log and files.
- Close liaison with HQ for the creation and maintenance of various financial and operational reports.
- Operate within the procedures set-down at HQ and ensure that the requirements of those procedures are reflected in the service operation.
- Assist UK Service Management team as and where required, and attend Service Meetings where necessary.
- Delegated authority to Deputise for the SDM for both day to day duties and responsibility for Service reviews.
- Manage and co-ordinate service projects as required.
- Provide out of hours escalation cover as identified within the rota.
- Provide weekend escalation cover as identified within the rota
- Complete trend analysis using available reports to assist in continuous improvement activities
- Assist in the creation of Service processes and procedures.
- Control the continuous improvement register ensuring timely updates and allocation of tasks
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a dynamic team and progress.
Interested?Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Visual Basic
- Service Analyst