A Leading Media TV Company with a household name in Film and TV production: has an exciting opportunity for a Territory Services Analyst : 1st, 2nd & 3rd Line Support : Global Media Co. to be responsible for all day to day IT operations, with respect to end-user computing across all UK Lines of Business. The role provides first, second and third level support as required, in alignment and partnership with the UK Territory Services Manager.
Reporting to the UK Territory Services Manager, this position is responsible for day to day user support, provisioning and maintenance across various platforms including, but not limited to, PC, Mac, Mobile, MS client applications.
The Territory Services Analyst will, at times, be required to provide off-site technical support (e.g. to TV Production companies which operate in a temporary remote production location).
Out-of-hours working will be required at times, in order to fulfil client support & provisioning activities.
* Ensure the delivery of end user computing services and support as per pre-defined SLA/KPI's, relevant to the UK operation
* Manage and ensure all day-to-day operations are executed and completed within the operation guidelines, policies and processes
* End-user Incident triage and identification of root cause, at both hardware/software level
* Client software patching and automated software distribution
* Client image deployment
* Response to, and remediation of, security related vulnerabilities
* Contribute to a team working towards continuous operational improvement with respect to end-user computing, operations and IT service delivery
* Ensure relevant documentation is developed and maintained
* Participation in IT Change Control and Incident Management processes
* Help maintain the regional client inventory through CMDB processes
* Contribute to the development and maintenance of project plans
* Carry out project related activities under the direction of a project manager
* You must have extensive hands-on recent experience of working with the following technologies:
- Microsoft/Apple Client Operating Systems and related Microsoft products
- Desktop security solutions including, but not limited to, Mcafee A/V and HIPS
- Desktop imaging tools & methodologies
- Client Encryption tools & methodologies, including Bitlocker
- End user computing hardware troubleshooting and break/fix
* A solid understanding of automated software package creation and distribution
* A solid understanding of Active Directory
* A solid understanding of Apple OS X
* A solid understanding of iOS and Android mobile platforms
* Conversant with ITIL processes, such as Incident and Change Management
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
* Ability to build excellent working relationships
* Strong organizational and planning skills including the setting of priorities
* Excellent problem management and problem solving skills
* Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent customer service
* Ability to make effective tactical decisions under pressure
* Excellent technical problem solving abilities
* Experience of Global, multicultural, and cross-organizational environments
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'