SERVICE ADVISOR - READING
- Salary: OTE £26,000 - £28,000 (DOE)
- Pension: Motorline offer a company pension scheme
- Colleague £500** Referral Reward: We value our employee's and their recommendations and with your help we want to recruit and develop the best people to work within one of our State of the Arts Facilities (** T&Cs apply)
- Progression Opportunities: With over 57 Dealerships across 21 locations Motorline offer excellent progression opportunities to further your career.
- Discount: Motorline offer an annual discounted Service and MOT for Motorline employees. (T&Cs apply)
- To ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To liase with the Workshop and other departments to ensure each service or repair is efficient and carried out to the highest quality standards.
- To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
- To maximise service profitability through the use of professional sales techniques
- To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
- To help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- You must have 2 years previous experience within this position
- Current experience within a main dealership in the Motor Trade is essential
- You must be a good communicator and have excellent customer satisfaction skills
- You must be efficient, organised and flexible
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
- Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Customer Satisfaction
- Motor Trade
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'