We are representing a high quality main dealer near Taunton who are now recruiting for a CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver excellent customer service? If so, we are looking for individuals like you!
Service Advisor Responsibilities:
- Welcoming customers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in the workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a sales approach regarding the sale of repairs required and relevant approved products
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
The ideal Service Advisor:
- The successful candidate will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills.
- We are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build rapport with our valued customers and develop strong and open working relationships with a wider team.
- A great deal of flexibility and understanding of the customer’s individual requirements, maintaining a 'can do’ attitude at all times and a desire to consistently deliver outstanding customer service are essential skills to possess.
- Possess excellent inter-personal skills strong time management and organisation
- Experience within this role or very similar is highly preferred as is experience of Kerridge and other dealer management systems, although not essential as full training will be provided.
This role is generously remunerated with a competitive basic and strong on target package
(((( YOU MUST HAVE A FACE TO FACE CAR CUSTOMER ADVISOR BACKGROUND AND A BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF MOTOR VEHICLES ))))
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'