£21-23,000 (Depending on Experience), OTE £26,000
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 08:00-18:00, Saturday 08:30-12:30 ( 1 in 2).
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your colleagues within the wider Aftersales Department and the customer.
- Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements.
- Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method.
- Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system.
- Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service vehicles.
- Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out.
- Proactively addressing any issues.
Necessary requisites for this position are as follows:
- Previous experience in the same or a similar role in the motor trade.
- A full UK driving licence.
To apply please email your CV in the strictest of confidence today to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
Driven Motor Jobs - Motor Trade Service Advisor Jobs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'