P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our client who is currently seeking a Service Advisor to join their team based in Norwich on a full-time, permanent basis.
Definition of Role
- To control and maximise service bookings, interpreting customer’s requirements and administration control.
- To conduct all transactions with customers with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.
- To ensure that customer satisfaction and customer retention is maximised.
- Presentation of the front of house reception facilities and all customer areas including car parking.
- To ensure that all company policies and procedures are always adhered to.
Experience, Qualifications and Training
- Smart and well-kept appearance.
- To be numerate and literate at the clerical level required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers and other staff members.
- Ability to accurately record all information.
- Excellent telephone techniques. Training may be given.
- Ability and confidence to sell additional work and products. Training may be given.
- Previous customer service experience or retail background.
- To understand basic vehicle layout, function and associated component workings.
- Good administration and organisation skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- IT Literate.
If you believe that you tick all of the boxes, then please apply now!
- Car Service
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'