Friendly and professional, you will be the first point of contact for customers who require their vehicles servicing/maintaining.
Your duties will include:
- Dealing with customer requirements for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner
- To ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction
- Dealing with all service enquiries by telephone, email and face-to-face
- Managing the allocation and handover of customer service vehicles
- Liaising with workshop teams to ensure timely completion of customer vehicles.
- Upselling of products and services
Previous experience within a dealership would be advantageous. You must hold a Full UK Licence.
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 6:00PM
1 in 3 Saturdays 8:30AM – 12:30PM
Service Advisor, Service Executive, Aftersales Executive, Aftersales Advisor, Customer Service Advisor, Aftersales, Service Supervisor, Service Executive, Senior Service Advisor, Main Dealer, Job, Motor Trade, Motortrade, Dealership, Cars, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Kingston, Bletchley, Leighton Buzzard, Stony Stratford, Newport Pagnell, Bedfordshire, Cranfield, Marston Moretaine, Bedford, Kempston, Northamptonshire
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'