Inchcape Lexus Battersea
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. As a Service Advisor you are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers. As a Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximise sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
Service Advisors will receive a guaranteed base salary, plus additional bonuses based on selling targets, we also offer great benefits including:
- 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount gym membership
- Vehicle purchase discount, Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailers
- Cycle to work scheme
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To obtain and process payments according to Inchcape policy
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team, Ensuring the WIP is kept to a minimum (Treating everyday as month end)
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Help deliver balance scorecard results for department to meet Manufacturers expectations
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
- To convert as many inbound / outbound calls into bookings as possible
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- A good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
About the company
Inchcape is a leading independent global automotive distributor and retailer operating in 32 countries across the UK, Europe, Russia, South America, Asia and Australasia. As brand custodian for 30 of the world’s leading automotive OEMs (including Audi, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz, Subaru, Toyota and Volkswagen), Inchcape handles product planning, brand positioning, logistics, marketing, network management, sales and aftersales services.
Inchcape, which is listed on the London Stock Exchange, employs 18,000 people worldwide and recorded sales of £8.9 billion in its last financial year.
Inchcape is ambitious! We are pursuing a strategy of growth, both organically and by acquisition, across the globe. We have a number of exciting opportunities for equally ambitious talent.
We are excited about the future. Could we be a part of your future plans too?
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'