Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated Service Advisor? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West’s largest automotive dealership group?
Due to the growth of their Service Department in Exeter, they are now looking to expand their team through the recruitment of an experienced Service Advisor.
What can they offer you?
In return for your hard work as a Service Advisor, you will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
- Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend rewards
- Death in service insurance
- Discounted MOT, products, parts & servicing
- A great place to work
What will I be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
- Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
- Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles' progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
- Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in their workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
- Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
- Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
Could this be the ideal role for me?
The successful Service Advisor will need to be smartly presented, conscientious and possess excellent communication skills. They are looking for an individual who is highly organised and efficient whilst having the ability to build a rapport with their valued customers and develop strong and open working relationships with the wider team.
Our client are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicle branches.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be their Service Advisor, they love to hear from you so please click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'