We have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor looking to join a busy team within a large and successful main dealership.
We are looking for an experienced Service advisor who understands the demands of the role and who has the ability to meet the demanding standards that this position brings. Working as a Service Advisor, you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience ensuring that all work carried out is communicated in a clear and precise manner. Selling additional products, services and repair work is essential to maintain profitability and meet targets set. You must have the ability to upsell and have a consultative approach to selling.
Your main duties will include meeting and greeting, booking in vehicles, keeping the customer updated and informed of the technician’s progress, up selling additional work and accurately invoicing and documenting all work completed.
You will be able to deal with customer enquiries over the phone and in person building rapport to ensure repeat business.
- Ensuring a consistent level of excellent customer service in line with company and manufacturer standards.
- Providing customers with accurate estimates and invoices, whilst fully explaining the work carried out by the service department.
- Ensuring that the service reception is staffed at all times to be able to greet customers at any time during business opening hours.
- Selling additional products, services and repair work in a professional manner and within set targets.
- Identifying any areas of lost sales and revenues and bringing them to your line manager’s attention.
- Ensuring all job cards are raised accurately, detailing the work needed and ensuring that they have met the manufacturers’ standards required for warranty.
- Ensuring all customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out and authorities for work to be carried out are gained, where applicable.
- Ensuring all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for.
- Keeping customers updated of any changes to agree completion times and additional work required.
- Ensuring all Company Health & Safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Maintaining a high standard of personal appearance, ensuring corporate workwear is worn at all times and kept in good condition.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Nikki Miles at Just Recruitment Solutions.
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Local Business Development Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, MOT Tester, Q.C, Commercial Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller.