Great Bonus Scheme
My client is looking for a talented Service Advisor to join their busy Front of House team. This role is more than a traditional Service Advisor role, as you will need to be able to think on your feet, adapt to situations, and take responsibility for dealing with any issues in a timely fashion. The onus is on customer care, and putting their needs first, and there is NO hard sell! If you are looking for a Service Advisor role to get your synapses moving, and want to be well rewarded for excellence, do not delay, call Matt TODAY!!
- Booking in work for customers as required
- Maintaining exemplary customer service
- Liaising closely with the workshop, and the rest of team
- Deal with issues in a timely fashion
- Advise customers on additional work required
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience in the role
- Ability to adapt to situations, and deal with problems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
Salary and Benefits
- Salary £28k
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Great working environment
- Independent Garage
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in Surrey and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
- service advisor
- main dealer
- independent garage