Role of a Service Advisor:
- Book vehicles in for servicing.
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles.
- Explain service costs.
- Manage relationships with customers face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Administer and organise the delivery of services.
- Maintain Manufacturer and Dealership standards.
The ideal Service Advisor will:
- Have 1 years experience within a dealership
- Full UK driving license
- Passionate about customer service
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to work
- Be very presentable.
If you are looking to join a well-established Main Dealership that offers excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, please apply now.
Salary £22-25 + Bonus
Please apply to
If you have not heard within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful however we may retain your details for any future vacancies.
- Service adviser