Due to significant expansion, our client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join their service team.
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to the Service customers. Duties will include:
· Dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department
· Advising on technical queries or issues
· Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
· Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
· Cross selling customer repairs and parts
· Finalising the invoice on completion of required work
As a successful candidate you will be self-motivated, possess a proactive approach to customer service and be well presented with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. You will be IT literate and experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
In return, the company offers a highly competitive salary and commission scheme, an excellent benefits package and opportunities for career development and progression.
- Customer Service