RH Commercial Vehicles are looking for a Service Advisor for our Alfreton Depot. This is an important role within the business as the successful candidate will be responsible for driving the customer experience.
Working 40 hours per week between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday plus every other Saturday morning which is paid on overtime.
Duties will include the following:
- Ensure customer vehicles are booked in and the workshop loaded correctly at all times, working with the workshop controller.
- Identify work required by questioning and listening to customers at time of booking.
- Ensure all customer information is logged correctly.
- Instigate Dynamic reception in conjunction with workshop controller at all times.
- Produce customer job cards.
- Gain authorisation, order numbers and update customers during the time the vehicle is with us.
- Ensure customer vehicles are ready for the agreed time, managing issues as they occur during this process.
- Ensure service reception is continually manned and presented in a tidy and professional manner.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following requirements:
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work with other team members in a positive and constructive manner.
- Experience of motor industry service reception not essential but preferred.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, day in day out.
- Customer Service
- Customer Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job