Duties in this role include:
- Creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by Jardine Motors Group by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
- Ensuring there is growth and development of the business through providing core, value added and incremental aftersales products whilst upholding full Duty of Care to our customers vehicles at all times.
- Be an ambassador of the brand and Company at all times promoting the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- Previous experience working with Kerridge would be preferable
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Have previous experience within a sales environment
- Have high levels of attention to detail
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects. In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including:
- 33 days of annual leave (including bank holidays) + your Birthday off, if it falls on a working day.
- Monthly commission scheme.
- Annual leave purchase & sale scheme and availability to do 2 days of charity work paid per annum.
- Enhanced Maternity/ Adoption/ Paternity leave options.
- Pension scheme and life assurance.
- Childcare voucher scheme and cycle to work purchase scheme.
- Vehicle purchase schemes (across all JMG brands) and preferential parts, service and labour rates.
- Employee care helpline.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- One of our clients based in Bracknell is looking for a candidate who is immediately available to help support their service department team. You will