Due to our continued expansion we are seeking an Service Advisor to assist with the development of our branch.
The ideal applicant will have hands on experience in the motor industry with excellent customer service skills, a desire to succeed and the ability to develop and drive a successful team. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme, great training and promotional opportunities and excellent working practices.
Requirements of role:
- As service advisor you are required to act as ambassador for the Mr Clutch Autocentre brand.
- As service advisor you are required to deliver outstanding customer service.
- As service advisor you are required to maximise volume to ensure profit and financial targets are met
- As service advisor you are required to co-ordinate and control the work of Autocentre staff, offering assistance and support as required
- As service advisor you are responsible for the security of resources, stock and monies.
- As service advisor you are responsible for maintaining company house-keeping standards.
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Hours: 48 hours per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri & 8.30-5 Sat)
- 24 days paid holiday, plus the potential to accrue a further 12 privilege (paid leave) days.
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Personal development
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
Strictly No Agencies
Mr Clutch is a national Autocentre network and is recognised as the leading clutch, brake, service, cambelt and MOT provider, with over 40 Autocentres throughout the UK.
- Parts Ordering
- service reception
- workshop controller