Position: Service Advisor
Base Salary: £18,000
Our client is a prestigious vehicle dealership, they are looking for an experienced Service Advisor with the drive and enthusiasm to push the business forward.
Service Advisor Job role:
• Informing customers of their ongoing vehicle status
• Customer account management
• Handing over finished vehicles to customers
• Booking in of vehicles to ensure continuity of workshop loading
• Arrange schedules for MOT/Vehicle inspections
• To produce an accurate invoice/claim to allow prompt payment
• To provide effective day to day workshop administration from job card to invoice
The hours of work for this Service Advisor role is 8am - 4:30pm Week 1 & 10am - 6:30pm Week 2 + 1 in 4 Saturday mornings 8am - 1pm
The successful Service Advisor candidate will earn a salary of £18,000 per annum.
To apply for this exciting Service Advisor job role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Tom Kingsbury at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job