Our client is looking for an experienced Service Advisor for their main dealership, you can expect a fantastic base salary governed by your experience and a REALISTIC bonus potential to earn up to £7,000 . Due to the calibre of candidate our client is seeking, we'd ask that you have dealership experience.
We have some fantastic opportunities with our clients, Simons Recruitment represent the largest and more prestigious companies to work for nationally across the United Kingdom. If successful you can expect an interview within 48 hours of application.
With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, and expect our employees to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers and colleagues needs in line with our values. Committed to growing our business, an opportunity has arisen for a customer focussed, commercially astute Service Advisor to join our team.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification:
- Creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
- Ensuring there is growth and development of the business through providing core, value added and incremental aftersales products whilst upholding full Duty of Care to our customers vehicles at all times.
- Be an ambassador of the brand and Company at all times promoting the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- Previous experience working with Kerridge would be preferable.
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts.
- Have previous experience within a sales environment.
- Have high levels of attention to detail.
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures