Service Advisor - Prestige Bodyshop
£23,000 Basic Salary - £26,000 /annum OTE
Are you an experienced Service Advisor looking to move your career forward with a Franchised Prestige Bodyshop based in Winchester?
As a Service Advisor, you will:
- Assist with processing bookings for repairs.
- Check customer cars in and out of the Bodyshop.
- Oversee the diary plan and organise drivers to collect and deliver customer vehicles.
- Update estimates for supplementary repairs.
- Prepare and invoice work completed using Audatex and Kerridge systems.
- Process and verify sublet invoices using Kerridge.
- Liaise with the Workshop Controller to ensure repair deadlines are met daily.
- Update internal and work provider systems daily.
- Ensure accounts are submitted for payment in a timely manner.
- Assist the Bodyshop Manager with daily tasks, including debt control.
The Successful Service Advisor
- Ability to communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Be committed to delivering a great customer service.
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks and record information accurately.
- For the right candidate, there is the opportunity to become a VDA Estimator with this franchise.
The basic salary is £23,000 with an on-target earnings potential of £26,000 /annum.
Contact us today
If you are currently working in a franchised car dealership or bodyshop as a Service Advisor, believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, would like the opportunity to advance your career with a leading motor group and are within a commutable distance of Winchester we would welcome your application.
If we have not responded to your application within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Service Advisor