We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor to join our exceptional team at Mercedes Benz of Swindon.
Our ambition is to provide our customers with an easy and enjoyable experience every time and we work hard to achieve this through having highly motivated,
skilled people who are customer focused and be prepared to work in a team.
It would be essential for the right candidate to have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Service Advisor (experience in a similar role may be considered)
- A proven track record of success in achieving daily targets
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Excellent people skills and a positive attitude.
- A passion for customer service and desire to make us the best company to do business with, whilst offering the best advice to our customers.
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Must possess a full, valid driving licence
- Computer literate with CDK (ADP/Kerridge) experience.
We provide an excellent working environment and an attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
As the UK’s largest luxury motor retail group we provide an outstanding working environment and exciting career opportunities. The Sytner Group currently represents 21 of the world’s most desirable vehicle brands, in over 130 dealerships across the UK. We employ over 7,500 people and are very proud to be ranked 1st in the 'Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for’.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity then please send a copy of your CV and covering letter.