You will already have experienced the cut and thrust of a busy service desk within a main dealership. You will have knowledge of Kerridge and an understanding of face to face customer service. You will be unflappable; you will be a good communicator in both writing and verbally, even under pressure. Your cheery, positive outlook and a can-do attitude will appease irritated customers as much as stressed out technicians.About You:
- At least two years previous experience as a vehicle service advisor within a main franchised dealership
- A passion for customer service
- Knowledge of Kerridge.
- A full and valid UK driving licence.
- A positive can do attitude.
This high profile, main franchised dealership has an established customer base and consequently, the Service Desk is extremely busy. The highly motivated service team is close knit and has become extremely efficient under strong leadership meeting CSI and profit targets. The role will involve working 8 AM to 6 PM Monday to Friday, and Saturday on a rota basis.Additional Information:
- Significant opportunity to progress in your career
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
If this sounds like the role for you please apply to YOLO Recruitment today!
- Motor Vehicle
- Service Desk