An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a busy Main dealership as a Service Advisor in Reading
Main Job responsibilities:
- Receive customer enquiries by telephone and in person
- successfully convert these into bookings maximising service, sales and profitability by selling core, value added and incremental products.
- Ensure the highest standard of courtesy and professionalism when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- To accurately record vehicle information, service history, and effectively follow-up and prospect customers.
Key tasks include:
- Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
- Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
- Produce job cards on in-house computer system
- Update customer and vehicle records
- Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
- Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
- Preparation and completion of invoices
- Sell additional products as appropriate to customer's needs
One years experience as a Service Advisor within a main dealership is essential.
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to
If you do not hear a reply within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful. However we will keep your details on file for any future vacancies.
- Service adviser