Automotive Service Advisor - Ashton under Lyne
Competitive basic salary and realistic OTE of £28k.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Keeping our customers updated with vehicle/repair progress.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat and return customers.
- Approaches transactions with a sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customers.
- Cash handling.
- Answer customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Use all methods of customer communication including bookings, phone calls and in person interactions to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop offs and pick-ups.
- Communicate with technicians/workshop control about vehicle statuses and ensure that vehicles will be ready on time.
- Liaise with parts department about part ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the service department
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a vehicle service department
- Knowledge of vehicle parts and services
- Computer skills
- Auto line (Kerridge/CDK), 1-Link experience or similar
- Strong customer facing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team management
- Time management
- Sales experience
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
Applicants must display high standards of professionalism and motivation, encourage beneficial change and support the company’s strategic goals for driving excellence.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job