Main Dealership Service Advisor Vacancy
* To organise Service department bookings in an efficient and
courteous manner to ensure utilisation of the workshop in line with
* To promote the service facilities of the dealership to encourage repeat after sales and sales activities
* To achieve the Customer Satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally
* Responds to customer telephone enquiries relating to service and repair and to book their vehicles in for the required work
* Establishes customers 'drop off and collection' requirements or arranges alternative transport where necessary
* Reviews vehicle and customer history to identify potential
additional work requirements (such as recalls or items noted at last
* Communicates the customer requirements to the service team in a legible, clear and understandable manner
* Creates the invoice for work completed
* Hands over vehicle to the customer advising them fully of the work carried out and giving a full explanation of the invoice
* Handles customer problems, complaints and difficult situations using
the necessary skills and where possible resolving the issue to the
mutual satisfaction of the customer and the business
Candidates must have:
* Good Numeracy skills
* Good communication skills
* PC literate
* Pro active
* Ability to deliver a high standard of customer service (CSI).
* You must be driven, focused and possess exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure towards daily targets on sales and quality.
* Full UK driving licence is required.
Salary: £21,000 to £24,000 per annum plus commission OTE Salary is subject to experience.
- Sales Executive
- Car Sales