Service Advisor: Chelmsford
Our client, one of Essex's fastest growing dealership groups are looking to add an experienced service advisor to their team. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a successful and busy aftersales team.
- Experience working as a service advisor in a main dealership
- Experience of using Kerridge, Pinnacle or One Link
- Good tenure in previous service advisor roles
- Excellent customer service skills
- Dealing with inbound service booking calls
- Allocating work to technicians
- Advising customers on required works
- Upselling on service plans, add-ons and other products offered
- Working to individual and collective targets
- Liaising with customers and the workshop, ensuring all parties are kept informed throughout the process
£24K - £26K basic salary (£29K OTE)
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
- Service Advisor/Automotive Industries/Car Dealership/Aftersales/Motor Trade/Automotive Industry/Main Dealer/Kerridge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job