A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced service advisor at a specialist motor industry franchise in Weybridge to be part of a growing team for a business that has a turnover of £30 million per annum.
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times, even when under pressure
- Handling incoming requests and queries from customers via telephone and email
- Booking in jobs and managing customers’ orders through to completion
- Liaising with the workshop in order to keep customers up to date
- Providing administrative support to the service team
You will need to:
- Have relevant experience in a similar role
- Have good IT and computer skills
- Hold a full driving licence
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job