Our client in Newbury is looking for a Service Advisor to join their team.
- Dealing with customers promptly and exceeding customer expectations both face to face and via the telephone
- Ability to organise and prioritise work effectively to achieve targets in a timely and efficient manner
- Sets high standards for self and others; works effectively in partnership with all colleagues; supports with actions that secure achievement of the team objectives
- Excellent organisational skills in a customer service environment
- Cascade and secure robust application of process across team
- Experience with accounting and payment processes including invoicing and payment collection
This is a full time, permanent position working from Monday-Friday.
Please apply online to be considered.
- Customer Service
- Service Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job