Are you a successful Service Advisor or Aftersales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is an award winning leading automotive retailer with dealerships nationwide covering the UK’s leading car manufacturers. Due to continuing business success and growth, they have a fantastic opportunity available for a Service Advisor to join their multi franchise dealership in Nelson.
- Establish a rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
- Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
- Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
- Arrange alternative transport for the customer and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
- Ensure the customer understands the service charges, what work will be or has been carried out and involve technical advisers to answer queries where necessary
- Produce customer invoices
- Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
The ideal Service Advisor:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- Must have experience in a main dealer
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Forde Automotive is part of the Forde Recruitment Group. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Forde Recruitment Ltd who in this instance are operating as an Employment Business. Unfortunately, due to the high volumes of applications we are currently receiving, we are only able to contact candidates who are successful in progressing to the next stage. If you have not been contacted within 7 days of your application, then please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion and continue to search on our website for future vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job