An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Service Advisor to work within our clients prestige successful dealership based in Berkshire.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating outstanding customer confidence in the aftersales service offered by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
You will also facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department workshop, through the use of all available Aftersales departmental resources to maximise customer experience and profitability throughout all transactions.
Experience and Qualifications
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
* Ideally have previous experience within the Service Advisor role
* Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
* Have experience within a sales environment
* Have good attention to detail
* Be flexible and enjoy working in a team environment
We are looking for people who are:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
* Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
* Resilient with a drive to succeed
* Honest with high levels of integrity
* Excellent communicators, organised and have great inter-personal skills
If this Service Advisor job sounds like the right position for you, please send YOLO Recruitment an up to date CV ASAP to be considered.
- SERVICE ADVISOR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job