Calling all Service Advisors seeking a new opportunity and living in the surrounding area of Woking.
My highly driven and customer focused client is seeking an ambitious and determined individual to join their expanding service team. This is not your ordinary service position as you will also be provided with a company car as well as an achievable salary package. Don't hesitate, apply today!
What will you be responsible for?
- Meeting and greeting customers on a day to day basis who arrive in the dealership/maintance area
- Booking and scheduling any service appointments using the in-house computer system
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date with any updates or delays that could happen in the process of repairing their vehicle
- The completing of service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Fully explaining to customers any additional repairs that may need to be carried out on their vehicles
- Communicating efficiently to customers the estimated cost and time needed for the repair
- Handling customers complaints
- Liaising with colleagues in the workshop and dealership
- Complying with all Health and Safety produces
What sort of individual are we seeking?
- Previous Service Advisor experience within a dealership is required for this role
- Kerridge experience ideal
- Full UK Driving Licence
- High attention to detail
- Fully committed to delivering to highest level of customer service
- The ability to manage a large work load while working within a busy environment
- A confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Good team player and the ability to work individually
What will you receive if successful?
Basic salary ranging from £22,000 - £25,000 with an achievable OTE of £35,000
Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturday's 8:30am - 1:00pm
Full brand training and developmentHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service advisor
- meet and greet
- service reception