My client, who prides themselves on delivering the highest quality of customer service, is currently seeking a professional Service Advisor to join their team. You will be responsible for the arranging and booking of service appointments, handling complaints and communicating effectively with customers. If successful you will be situated in Wandsworth.
As a Service Advisor you will responsible for...
- Welcoming customers who arrive in the dealership/maintance area
- Arranging and booking service appointments using the in-house computer system
- Making sure customers are always kept up to date with any delays that could happen in the process of repairing their vehicle
- Completing service orders and descriptions of problems and repairs
- Explaining to customers any additional repairs that will need to be carried out on their vehicles
- Communicating effectively to customers the estimated cost and time needed for the repair
- Handling customers complaints
- Liaising with colleagues in the workshop
- Complying with all Health and Safety produces
What kind of candidate is my client looking for?
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a Service Advisor role
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work confidently and effectively in a high-pressured working environment
- Excellent team attitude
- Kerridge/RTC experience is ideal
- The ability to communicate well with customer over the phone, face to face and by email
- Good telephone manner
What is on offer?
- £29,000 basic + an achievable OTE of £35,000
- 40-hour week plus a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- Progression opportunities
- Brand training will be provided
- Company pension scheme
- Vehicle purchase discount
- service advisor
- service reception
- service consultant
- service team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job