ARE YOU A SERVICE ADVISOR IN THE MOTOR TRADE?
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY WITH A BUSY MOTOR DEALERSHIP
COMPETITIVE BASIC D.O.E WITH UP TO £28,000 OTE
My client, a busy dealership, is looking for an experienced SERVICE ADVISOR.
Main duties that you will cover as a service advisor:
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles, advising on duration of repairs
- Upselling hours in the workshop
- Basic admin
- You will be customer friendly and ensure you give the best service to customers
- You will work within a team and deliver excellent service
- You will be smartly presented
- You will need knowledge of the motor trade
Must hold a FULL drivers licence
In return for the right applicant, my client is offering a competitive basic salary, generous commission structure and additional benefits with excellent career progression.
WE ARE SHORTLISTING FOR THIS POSITION - APPLY IN CONFIDENCE NOW
Please note we act as outsourced resources and are not CV brokers - we will therefore NOT forward your personal information CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with confidentially.