Service Advisor - Prestige dealership - £22,000 - £28,000 - Portsmouth
We are proud to be recruiting for this busy main motor dealership in Portsmouth, they are a very successful business with excellent growth over the past year.
Due to recent success, our client is looking for a successful Service Advisor who has the drive to succeed as well as a passion for customer service.
£22,000 - £28,000 plus company car
Monday - Friday
Also, you will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Meeting & greeting customers into the dealership.
- Arranging alternative transport when required.
- Liaising with the Workshop.
- Keeping the customer updated on progress.
- Providing quotations.
- Advising the customer on any repair issues & costs, gaining authority for any additional work.
- Promoting service & warranties.
- Ensuring all vehicles are ready for collection as agreed.
- Arranging invoices & taking payment.
The Ideal Person:
- You will have excellent customer service skills.
- You will have good listening skills.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.
- You will work well under pressure.
It is essential that you have previous experience as a Service Advisor ideally in a main dealership.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary, full training, great commission package.
Apply now to avoid disappointment.
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'