An automotive company are on a search for an experienced Service Advisor to join their opulent dealership located in Oxford.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work with some fantastic brands and vehicles whilst applying your previous skills and experience gained as a Service Advisor.
As cliché as it may sound, you must possess the passion for the motor industry and thrive to achieve excellent results through the use of your skills you have obtained within previous roles as a Service Advisor.
Why not take a look at the responsibilities this role entails to assess whether this is right for you…?
You will be:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers in a polite and professional manner
- Answering incoming telephone calls and schedule-in service appointments and other repair work
- Discussing the services provided to the customer and any issues they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Communicating to customers about the services being offered whilst ensuring you are providing the highest level of customer service
- Ensuring customer are informed on estimates and the costs they have incurred for the work on their vehicle
- Utilising your skills and ensuring customers are aware of all available products and service within the department
- Liaising with the workshop and monitoring the progress of customers' vehicles ensuring it that the vehicle will be ready when promised
- Updating customers on progress, providing them with information to any additional work that is to be carried out or any unexpected delays
- Inputting information, details and updates on work into the inhouse system
- Effectively liaising with your fellow service advisors and the parts department
- Reporting directly to the Aftersales Manager
- Required to assist with any additional duties
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor within the automotive industry is necessary
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and customers ensuring you fully understand the customers' requirements
- Possess a good attitude to learning and developing your skills further
- Experience using Pinnacle or Kerridge is desired
- A Full UK Driving Licence
You will be required to work Monday to Friday - 8am to 6pm as well as Saturdays 1 in 3 (Saturdays are paid as overtime - a lot more than you'd expect so apply now)
For all your hard work you will be rewarded with…
A wonderful salary of £19,000-£22,000 basic with an OTE of approximately £29,000
Additional company incentives such as bonus schemes, discounts vouchers and more.HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Service Advisor
- Aftersales Advisor
- aftersales consultant