This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
Salary £24,000 - £25,000 Basic + Bonus -OTE £32K-£34K + Excellent Benefits
Aftersales Advisor, Service Receptionist, Senior Service Advisor – MOTOR TRADE EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL for our client a well established and highly successful Motor Trade Dealership Hertfordshire/Middlesex border. You must be an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor who is highly proficient in the service department with in the automotive industry with a minimum of 2 years recent experience working for a Motor Trade Car Main Dealership must be able to work within a large and very busy service operation coupled with a commitment to delivering customer excellence with a good standard of verbal and numerical reasoning.
Service Advisor Role
As a Service Advisor you will ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and care at all times for vehicle servicing and repair. As a Service Advisor you are the principle point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is in our Retail Centre. You will have excellent communication and organisational skills in order to deal with customers face to face or over the phone. Always delivering an incredible experience to all, whether internal or external customers.
As a Service Advisor you are quick to identify the needs of the customers and opportunities to upsell. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Alongside your customer first attitude, you will maximising sales, maintain customer retention and over achieve on targets. Passion for the product and delivering incredible customer service will be evident in everything you do.
Service Advisor Role Requirements
- To provide an outstanding level of customer care ensuring the highest standards of satisfaction at all times
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- To keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work needed
- To organise loan car bookings
- To invoice on time and accurately used warranty transactions are submitted and invoiced daily
- To achieve hours sold targets as a member of a motivated team,
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge
- To make telephone follow-up / Up sell / Progress calls
As well as the relevant experience for the Service Advisor/ Senior Service Advisor you must also possess excellent communication and customer service skills. If you are a professional and confident individual who enjoys dealing with people and are looking for an exciting new challenge within this established company, send your CV to: Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services today!!
Contact: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- Must have at least 1-2 years' recent experience in a service advisory capacity
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job