Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor
Automotive Service Advisor - Leeds - £20,000 - £24,000
45hr per week plus Saturday rota
£21,000 - £24,000 plus Bonus
Service Advisor Role:
The service advisor must acknowledge all customers and potential customers of the business immediately in a warm and friendly manner, clearly understanding that you are an ambassador for our client. As a service advisor you must be a highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic and team player with a keen interest in people. As the service advisor roles is a sales role all the benefits provided by our client to their customers will be offered on all opportunities in an effective way.
The Service Advisor will ensure that the completion of any customer visit is finalised knowing that the visit has been fully completed or future visits or actions have been documented.
Service Advisor Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in the Service Industry
- Have experience of dealing with the public
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated
- Possess a high energy for work
Key Performance Indicators for service advisor:
- To achieve targets for product challenge set on a monthly basis
- To achieve mystery shop standards set on a monthly basis
- To achieve Red and Amber scorecard set on a monthly basis
- To achieve service plan targets set on a monthly basis
- To ensure all customers service and MOT dates together with other personal data are updated on all visits
- To ensure Call tracks is used as required by the company for monitoring and training purposes
- Ensure all phones are answered correctly within four rings
- Ensure special order parts are chased daily
Excel Technical are proven specialist recruitment agency for the automotive industry. If you, or some you know are looking for a new position in this industry then please contact us today. We are the market leaders in Technicians, Mechanics, SMART Repairers, Service Advisors, Workshop controllers, Body shop repairs, panel beaters and all managerial positions.