Calling all Service Advisor living in the surround areas of Hemel Hempstead, an exciting position has just become available you will not want to miss.
A customer focused and inspired Service Advisor is required to join an eccentric dealership. This is an extremely exciting and fast paced opportunity for someone looking to challenge themselves within a sought-after brand. If you are the successful candidate, you will receive consistent training and development as well as a fantastic salary package and other outstanding benefits.
What will you be responsible for?
- First point of contact for meeting and greeting customers who arrive at the dealership/maintenance area
- Maximising customers experience through communicating about any problems with their vehicles and agreeing the details of work that needs to be carried out
- Explaining in detail to customers all the services that are provided in an expert and professional manger
- Providing accurate estimates and costings for services and communicate this to customers
- Ensuring there is development and growth within the business by upselling aftersales products
- Keeping track of all repairs and services using the in-house computer software programme
- Liaising effectively with the Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Technicians and the 3 other Service Advisors in the team
- Promoting the highest standard of integrity when interacting with members of the public
- Adhering to all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
Skills and attributes required
- Previous experience working in a main dealership as a Service Advisor is essential but an individual from an independent garage will also be considered
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- The ability to manage a large work load and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Experience using Kerridge or RTC
- Fully committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
What will be you receive?
A fantastic basic salary of £27,000 + £31,000 OTE is on offer
You will be required to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm; Saturday morning on a rota
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service advisor
- meet and greet
- service reception