Calling all Service Advisors seeking a new opportunity and living in the surrounding area of Croydon.
My highly driven and customer focused client is seeking an ambitious and determined individual to join their expanding service team. This is not your ordinary service position as you will also be provided with a company car as well as an achievable salary package. Don't hesitate, apply today!
If successful you will be responsible for…
- Being the first point of contact for meeting and greeting customers who arrive at the dealership/maintenance area
- Maximising customers experience through communicating about any problems with their vehicles and agreeing the details of work that needs to be carried out
- Explaining in detail to customers all the services that are provided in an expert and professional manger
- Providing accurate estimates and costings for services and communicate this to customers
- Ensuring there is development and growth within the business by upselling aftersales products
- Keeping track of all repairs and services using the in-house computer software programme
- Liaising effectively with the Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Technicians and the 3 other Service Advisors in the team
- Promoting the highest standard of integrity when interacting with members of the public
- Adhering to all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- Previous experience working in a main dealership as a Service Advisor is essential
- 2/3 years' Service Advisor experienced is required to be considered for this role
- The ability to manage a large work load
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to deal
- Experience using Kerridge or RTC
- Fully committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Highly driven and customer focused
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:00am - 1:00pm
What is on offer?
My client is offering a basic salary of £24,000 - £25,000 basic with an achievable OTE of £30,000 - £31,000
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
Excellent progression opportunitiesHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service advisor
- meet and greet
- service reception