Service Advisor - Christchurch
**Uncapped OTE of £33,000 Plus Excellent Company Benefits**
**Negotiable Salary of £26,000 - Experience Dependant**
We are recruiting on behalf of an excellent client of ours, a motor trade business based in Christchurch, Dorset. Looking to add an experienced Service Advisor to join their Aftersales team, you will be responsible for the following:
Duties will include:
- To meet & greet your customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
- You will ideally be working in a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 2 years main dealer experience in Aftersales.
- Motor trade experience is desirable but not essential if you have strong transferable experience.Kerridge experience (or similar) would be beneficial.
- Our client is looking for someone who will need to be empathetic with customers and the ability to up sell where possible.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
Salary Up to £26,000 basic (experience dependant) with an uncapped OTE between £30,000 - £33,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 - 18:00 , working a rota on Saturdays 08:00 - 13:00 (1 in 2)
If you believe you have the necessary knowledge, experience and enthusiasm to succeed in this position, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Josh Maitland at Silcom Recruitment or contact us directly to discuss in further detail.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'