Calling all experienced and highly knowledgeable Service Advisors who live within commutable distance Canterbury.
My highly driven and customer focused client is seeking an ambitious and determined individual to join their expanding service department. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives on a new challenge, who can work confidently in a busy environment and who has a proven background of delivering the highest standard of customer service.
What is involved in the role?
- Meeting and greeting customers when arriving for their service in the dealerships maintenance area
- Confidently communicating with customers in regards to booking/scheduling their vehicles in for a service appointment using the in-house computer system
- Liaising effectively with the Service Technicians to receive updates on the work going ahead in the workshop in order to keep customers up to date if there are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Working alongside other members of staff including the Service Manager, Workshop Controller and Service Advisors in order to keep a smooth-running service department at all time
- Keeping the inhouse system up to date by filling out all service orders and repairs that have taken place
- Accurately answering any questions customers may have about what will be included in their service
- Explaining to customers any additional repairs that will need to carried out on their vehicle, as well as description of their repairs and estimated cost
- Communicating with customers through online bookings, phone calls and in person
- Assisting with customers payments
- Handling customer complaints
- Complying with all company Health and Safety procedures
What skills/attributes are we looking for from you?
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm with 1 in 3 Saturday's 8:00am - 1:00pm
- Extensive knowledge of working within a service department as a Service Advisor
- Confident in working in a high pressured and extremely busy working environment
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- Proven background of excellent upselling
- Approachable individual with an excellent team attitude
- Well-presented and professional
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
What will you be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £22,000 with an achievable OTE of £24,000
Full brand training and development as soon as you start
Company pension schemeHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- service advisor
- meet and greet
- service reception