Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor
Service Advisor in Canterbury
To provide high levels of customer service on the service reception desk, ensuring there is good communication between Technicians and customers, ensuring their vehicles are ready on time to the agreed standard.
- To ensure the service customers receive prompt, courteous and effective repair of their vehicles within the guidelines of the policies and procedures of the dealership.
- To liaise with the Workshop Foreman regarding the most effective way of carrying out the work required, taking account of the skills of the workforce, the priorities of the business and the cost implication.
- To ensure all work is correctly invoiced and payment received, handling customer queries courteously and within company policy at all times.
- To maintain close liaison with customers, to ensure maximum customer retention.
- To ensure effective collection and delivery of customers’ vehicles including administering hire / loan cars as required.
- To be responsible for the standards of appearance, safety and discipline and work within the department.
This is very hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- have good mechanical knowledge of cars and parts
- be able to provide outstanding customer service
- have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills
- have good attention to detail
- be flexible
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines and procedures.
And will be:
- enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
- respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- resilient with a drive to succeed
- Honest with high levels of integrity.