Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answers are “yes” would you like a career in the automotive industry as a Service Advisor?
Our client are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represent leading automotive brands.
Due to continuing growth our client are now seeking a Service Advisor for our dealership in Hereford.
Joining the team as a Service Advisor, they will show you how to:
- Book vehicles in for servicing.
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles.
- Explain service costs.
- Manage relationships with customers face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Administer and organise the delivery of services.
- Maintain Manufacturer and Dealership standards.
The ideal Service Advisor will:
- Be experienced or willing to learn.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail” hours.
- Be very presentable.
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, please apply now.
Service Advisor - Automotive
Salary: Uncapped OTE of £18,000 - £21,000 dependant on experience
- Customer Service
- service advisor