Service Advisor - Automotive
Salary: Uncapped OTE of £25,000
Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answers are "yes" would you like a career in automotive as a Service Advisor?
Our client are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 25 franchised dealerships across 11 locations, they currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, MG, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Service Advisor for their dealership in Bath.
Joining their team as a Service Advisor, they will show you how to:
- Book vehicles in for servicing.
- Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles.
- Explain service costs.
- Manage relationships with customers face to face, via email and on the telephone.
- Administer and organise the delivery of services.
- Maintain Manufacturer and Dealership standards.
The ideal Service Advisor will:
- Be experienced or willing to learn.
- Be resilient and determined.
- Be a team player.
- Be flexible and willing to work "retail" hours.
- Be very presentable.
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, please apply now.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Service Advisor