Salary: £24,000-£25,000 + OTE £27,000 - £28,000
Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor MOTOR TRADE DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
Our client is part of one of the fastest growing automotive dealership groups in the country, and due to continuous success and expansion, are seeking a Main Dealer experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor /Service Administrator to join their team in Kent. They are representing an ever-evolving innovative brand too!
It is essential you have at least two years’ service experience and have experience of dealing in a high volume environment within a main franchised car dealership. This is an excellent position working for a very successful Motor Trade Dealership offering you an excellent career with a company that offers progression. You will need to be a confident relationship builder dealing with customers at all levels, able to influence and advise customers on minor technical issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets. This role is an opportunity for a candidate with either current assistant service experience or indeed a service supervisor looking for their next promotion.
Service Advisor, Car Service Advisor, Vehicle Service Advisor, Aftersales Advisor Main Duties:
- You will take ownership of customer queries and resolve all issues through to your customer’s satisfaction.
- Meeting and greeting customers into the service reception
- Booking in vehicles, advising on duration of repairs
- Gaining authority for any additional work that may need carrying out
- The ideal candidate must have at least two years recent experience within a main dealer, have excellent leadership and people-management skills, coupled with a good level of education, outstanding communication skills and must be well presented.
- You must also hold a full UK driving license.
If you are looking for progression within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then don’t delay, apply today!!
You must be resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold any necessary paperwork. Only successful candidates will be contacted.Contact: Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
E-Mail: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- Must have at least two years motor trade main dealer experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job