We are looking for an experienced administrator to join our team to provide administration support to the service desk helping to manage a portfolio of clients . You will need to be able to work under pressure responding to both email and telephone queries.Any emergency call outs will need to be responded to immediately.
Other aspects of the role will include but not limited to , assisting with the Management of engineers’ / sub-contractors schedules and their workload for both reactive and PPM and raising purchase orders .
Experience and qualifications
- Have previous experience of working with in a customer focused environment
- Good working knowledge of computer packages; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience working both on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to organize own workload, respond quickly to changing priorities, often under pressure
- Have excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to develop working relationships with peers, line managers and with external customers and clients
- Exceptional communication skills (oral and written) and telephone manner.
Desired experience and qualifications
- Sub-contractor management
- Scheduling field-based engineers
- Previous experience of working with in a facilities environment
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'