Reporting to the Service Operations Manager you will be working with the logistics department you will be liaising with the Technical Stock Controller and working in a high pressurised environment.
Managing the customer process from purchase order fulfilment through to delivery to the customer.
This is a fast-paced role that provides the vital link between the Company’s sales and Service departments and requires effective time management of multiple tasks on a daily basis to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. This role will support the Company’s drive for growth and excellence and therefore a high level of commitment to the role will be demanded at all times.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Field incoming service calls relating to service queries and to resolve them within the pre-agreed SLA time frame
- Organising, maintaining and monitoring engineer work and maintenance schedules with the Engineering Manager
- Ensure work and maintenance schedules are met by proactively monitoring workflow data and reporting any slippage to the Engineering Manager
- Check and send maintenance and work reports prepared by engineers to customers within the pre-agreed SLA time frame
- Address any customer service issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption and ensure that any complaints are progressed with through Company’s HSEQ Controller
- Obtain business critical data (Company KPI dashboard) and submit their status and performance by required date
- Liaising with sales department to ensure customer orders and complex Bill of Materials are processed accurately and on-time with the Company’s supply chain
- Transcribe complex sales quotes for projects to the Company’s back office software system
- Prepare, send and follow up product repair quotations
- Process incoming and outgoing deliveries
- Responsible for all Ofcom licence applications and to track them through to receipt and ensure that they meet their intended use by liaising with the Engineering Manager
- Ensure that all customer Ofcom licences are saved to the appropriate location on the Company’s back office system
- Provide timely updates to customers with expected delivery dates and notify them of any potential back order issues
- Liaise with the Company’s supply chain to minimise customer back orders or project slippage and report supplier performance against Company KPI’s.
- To prepare short-term hire quotations for customers and use best endeavours to secure a sale conversion by proactively chasing outstanding quotations
- Work with the Company Technical Stock Controller to ensure that Short-Term Hires are delivered accurately to the customer requirements on time
You will be provided with a uniform for the business including safety footwear.
There will be some requirement to lift and move parcels, boxes so some manual handling will be required. A great team ethic is required so someone who has experience working for an SME is essential. Someone who gets their sleeves rolled up and mucks in.
You will be efficient, well organised, attention to detail, team player, thinks on their feet, can plan and organise activities with precision, great with customers are all essential attributes.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'