My client, based on the outskirts of Horsham, is looking for a Service Administrator to join their team.
Based in lovely offices with free parking, you will be working Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm and offered a salary of between £22-24,000pa along with a competitive benefits package.
You will be tasked with providing administrative support to technical team and duties will include: -
• Receiving, logging and owning customer technical enquiries (manage customer expectations)
• Processing quotations relevant to Technical Services organisation
• Scheduling work for engineers and third-party contractors
• Raising purchase orders required for third party contractor work
• Maintaining accurate records relating to installation, maintenance and repair activities
• Processing spare part orders
• Raising customer invoices for work carried out by the Technical Services organisation
• Ensuring a superior customer experience
• Acting as the central point to manage effective communications between the customer, engineer and third-party contractor
• Managing job closure, record, report and produce safety certificates
The perfect candidate will ideally have the following skills experience:-
• Minimum 1-year experience in a customer service environment
• Experience of dealing with customers by telephone and email
• Customer service qualification (desirable)
• IT literacy qualification
• Competent user of MS Office
• Previous experience using CRM
• Knowledge of how to manage customer expectations
• Previous experience working with a field-based engineering team (desirable)
• NetSuite user (desirable)
• Working with third party contractors (desirable)
• Actively seeks to understand customers’ requirements and business operations
• Able to make decisions and prepared to make recommendations
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'