Temporary - ongoing
Oswestry, commutable from Wrexham, Ellesmere, Shrewsbury
£8.00 per hour (increasing to £9.95 per hour after 12 weeks) + free parking
Service Administrator required to join a busy service department, managing a busy workload of order processing. This role would suit someone who is looking for an immediate start and who is confident processing data.
- Generating Purchase Orders for Vendors payments.
- Using SAP to process orders ready for invoice
- Checking orders for errors and rectifying orders if necessary
- Keeping on top of a busy in-box
- Managing excel spreadsheets of customer information
- Liaising with internal departments
The successfully appointed Service Administrator will have the following skills and abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Data processing or input
- Strong I.T skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivering expert advice and excellent customer service.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm (Monday-Thursday) and 8.45am-4.30pm (Friday)
- £8.00 per hour (increasing to £9.95 per hour after 12 weeks)
- Free parking
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays (increasing to 25 days holiday plus bank holidays after 12 weeks)
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Purchase Orders
- Customer Information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"